Monday, July 18, 2011

Is my baby bump a real bump or am I just getting fat?

Or bloated. Most of the time is bloat and constipation, but lately even after I spend some time in the bathroom, I come out with a decent 10 week bump. That's only in the morning before I've actually eaten anything. Once I have breakfast, it balloons to way to big for 10 weeks and I spend the day with my pants unbuttoned. Fun times.

In other news, I'm 10 weeks. We lost our first baby at 10.5 weeks so this week is stressful to say the least. I keep having flash back on how it all went down last time. I'm trying to send positive waves to the fetus and something in me thinks this one will make it. We've been talking to the baby lately, telling him/her that we love it, especially B. Little baby bug face - we love you already. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you manage to start writing again soon, gotta a feeling your story will be an interesting one.

    ReplyDelete