Thursday, June 30, 2011

7 weeks 3 days and a Blueberry!

I've taken to calling the embryo Blueberry because at 7 weeks its the size of a blueberry. B (husband, recovering goth) has been out of town on business all week, so he gets to hear every night that Blueberry misses him. Next week it's the size of a jelly bean, but I'm sure if its name will change, Blueberry has a nice ring to it.

Morning sickness is more like all day sickness/evening sickness. I've also developed an aversion to meat. Totally grossing me out. I'm trying to make sure I get enough protein with beans and quinoa. So far that's been working out.

Tomorrow we have our first appointment with my OB and an ultrasound. Excited to see Blueberry and hoping for the best. Trying to keep only positive thoughts flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment